Great news! Treasures of Lisboa, Food Tours in Lisbon has received the Clean & Safe distinction from the Portuguese Tourism Institute. (Turismo de Portugal)
What does it mean?
Turismo de Portugal created a “Clean&Safe” stamp of approval to distinguish tourist activities which are compliant with hygiene and cleaning requirements for the prevention and control of COVID-19 and other possible infections.
On our Food Tour in Lisbon, we guarantee:
– No more than 6 persons until at least the end of July 2020- except for private groups and events, should it be requested in advance by the guests.
– No shared food, only individual portions for the persons who are not travelling together.
– Our guides wear a face protection outside of the restaurants and we recommend our guests to do so as well.
– Safety distance respected during outside walking and inside of the restaurants for the persons who are not travelling together.
– A lot of fun and good times, in spite of these measures, during our experience!
Stay safe, book with Treasures of Lisboa, Food Tours in Lisbon! 🥂
Click here to book a Food Tour with us